The use of micro infusion device that is used to rejuvenate the skin and improve the skin’s surface by reducing fine lines, expression lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, enlarged pores and acne scars. It can also be combined with toxin.
Structure of the course
The course content will be available on our online platform. On your training day we will complete theory before the practical element of the course.
Summary of the course
- Benefits of micro infusion
- Client selection
- Treatment planning
- All protocols dependent on what condition you are targeting including the use of toxin
- Introduction to micro infusion
- Health and safety
- Consultation and planning
- Skin types
- Skin Concerns
- How to carry out a treatment using different protocols
- Homecare recommendations
For injectable treatments we are approved and insured to train Level 5 and above healthcare professionals who hold a professional registration.
Beauty courses and advanced skin rejuvenation courses are suitable for Level 2, Level 3 and 4 upwards.
Entry level requirements for non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e., Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Duration – Half day
Number of course – Maximum of 4