These are non-cross linked Hyaluronic Acid. They can help prevent premature ageing and improve skin condition. They help give the skin a natural glow. On this course we will be using Profhilo and Rendensity 1.
Structure of the course
The course content will be available on our online platform. On your training day we will complete theory before the tutor demonstration and practical element of the course.
Summary of course content
- Skin booster mode of action
- How to administer profhilo
- How to administer Redensity 1
- Treatment areas, face, neck, chest and hands
- Patient selection for each product
- Introduction to skin boosters
- Health and safety
- Consultation and planning
- Skin types
- Skin Concerns
- Skin boosters benefits
- Injection patterns for both skin boosters
- Homecare recommendations
For injectable treatments we are approved and insured to train Level 5 and above healthcare professionals who hold a professional registration.
Beauty courses and advanced skin rejuvenation courses are suitable for Level 2, Level 3 and 4 upwards.
Entry level requirements for non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e., Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Duration – Full day
Number of course – Maximum of 4