Superficial range of professional chemical peel systems based on organic acids, aimed at rejuvenating the skin and making it glow, brighter and softer. AHA/BHA chemical peels can treat fine lines/wrinkles, acne, pigmentation of dull skin.
Structure of the course
The course content will be available on our online platform. On your training day we will complete theory before the tutor demonstration and practical element of the course.
Summary of course content
- The difference between AHA/BHA chemical peels
- To know which chemical peel can be used on each skin type
- Knowledge to select the right chemical peel for your client’s concerns
- How to work safely applying and neutralising a chemical peel
- Introduction to chemical peels
- Health and safety
- Consultation and planning
- Skin types
- Skin Concerns
- Chemical peel benefits
- How to choose the right peel
- Application and neutralisation of the chemical peel
- Homecare recommendations
Pre-requisites – For injectable treatments we are approved and insured to train Level 5 and above healthcare professionals who hold a professional registration.
Beauty courses and advanced skin rejuvenation courses are suitable for Level 2, Level 3 and 4 upwards.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e., Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Duration – Half day (3 hours)
Number of course – Maximum of 4
There are no reviews yet.