In depth knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the skin to give you the best foundations to become a professional skin care practitioner or to increase your knowledge within your current role. It will also include complex skin conditions and how to manage these conditions.
Structure of the course
The course content will be available on our online platform. This is an online course.
Summary of the course content
- The anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Complex skin conditions
- How to treat complex skin conditions
- How to provide skin product solutions for complex skin conditions
- How to treatment plan for complex skin conditions
- Introduction to skin science
- Health and safety
- Consultation and planning
- Structure of the skin
- The skin
- Ageing of the skin
- Cutaneous ageing
- Would healing
- UV effect
Pre-requisites –For injectable treatments we are approved and insured to train Level 5 and above healthcare professionals who hold a professional registration.
Beauty courses and advanced skin rejuvenation courses are suitable for Level 2, Level 3 and 4 upwards.
No previous qualifications are needed to attend this course.
Duration – Work at you own pace online.
There are no reviews yet.