TCA Peels – BioRePeelC13 is an innovative, biphasic, patented medial grade skin peel. Its exfoliating and keratolytic action promotes cell turnover by removing the skins outer cell layers and stimulating the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. The BioRePeel is excellent in anti-ageing due to it containing all the essential amino acids and vitamins the skin needs resulting in brighter, tighter skin and the reduction of fine lines.
Structure of the course
The course content will be available on our online platform. On your training day we will complete theory before the tutor demonstration and practical element of the course.
Summary of course content
- The action of TCA chemical peels
- How TCA chemical peel works
- How to work safely applying and neutralising a TCA peel
- Introduction to chemical peels
- Health and safety
- Consultation and planning
- Skin types
- Skin Concerns
- TCA peel benefits
- Application and neutralisation of the chemical peel
- Homecare recommendations
Pre-requisites – For injectable treatments we are approved and insured to train Level 5 and above healthcare professionals who hold a professional registration.
Beauty courses and advanced skin rejuvenation courses are suitable for Level 2, Level 3 and 4 upwards.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e., Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Duration – Half day (3 hours)
Number of course – Maximum of 4
There are no reviews yet.